Belfast City Centre
Market rate, commensurate with experience
- 35 hr working week Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- 20 days plus stat, rising to 25 days, annual leave allowance
- Employee Health Plan
- Death in service benefit
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Access to City centre car parking space
- Carriage of Industrial Tribunal files on behalf of both claimant and Respondent
- Advise both employer and employee on all types of employment law matters, both pre and post litigation
- Draft/advise on contract of employments, Workplace policies, handbooks etc..
- Attend Counsel at Final Hearings and other preliminary hearings
- Draft pleadings (Claim & Response forms)
- Drafting List of Documents
- Draft Schedule of Loss
- Draft Interlocutory documents – Notices, Replies
- Drafting opinions/prospect reports on insurance files
- Compiling and preparing Brief to Counsel and Trial bundles
- Liaise with client and/or counsel via phone or email
- Corresponding with funder (i.e insurance company, PFNI etc…) and court, as and when necessary
- Meet personal billable time target
- Maintain a clear inbox.
- Support the wider team with ad hoc tasks as directed by Head of Department
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Employment Law
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Effective communicator with high standard of Client service approach
- Conscientious, taking responsibility for own work
- Well organised and methodical with a high attention to detail
- An aptitude for managing multiple priorities, producing documents and Client communications to a high standard
- Advanced knowledge of working with a legal CMS and supporting Microsoft Office
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent timekeeper
- Ability to think on the spot
- Work autonomously but works well within a Team
To apply for this role, click the Apply Now button and send us your CV.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com .