Closing – 20 May 2020
Following on from the Social Enterprise NI’s Weekly Members Video Call today, SENI has stressed the importance of the following points for the Business Support Grants.
• You MUST apply for either of the grants below IF YOU HAVE A RATE PAYERS ID.
• It DOES NOT MATTER if you are RATES EXEMPT.
• Let the system rule you out. Do not just guess that you CANNOT apply.
• if you have MORE THAN ONE Rate Payer ID put ALL applications in. You will likely only receive one but again let the system rule you out.
Several Social Enterprises members who are also rates exempt have been awarded either the 10k or the 25k business support grant, after making a successful application.
Here are the links for the different grant schemes
• 25k grant https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/content/coronavirus-£25000-retail-hospitality-tourism-and-leisure-grant Properties with a Total Net Annual Value of under £15,001 or over £51,000.
• 10k grants (listed both in this link) https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/content/coronavirus-£10000-small-business-support-grant-scheme
(please note there are 2 differing 10k schemes open).